Monday, December 22, 2008

Daylight

Wake up, stormy morning, lightbulb flashing on, flashing off

Flicker, flicker, candlelit mosaic, icy stream, horror dream

Of memory and flashing light, it's light again, night again

Drifting in and out again, round and round, out, about, wait in vain

Shuffle feet and freezing heat and flesh and bone and eye and eye

At your feet, dead and beat, so to live, yet not to die

Broken down, hollow crown, mine again, mine again

Burning down, blinking clown, carven frown

Scratch, erase, and overwrite, way too bright, way too bright

But I don't mind, no, not for you, I don't mind

Not the day, not even the light, no I don't mind

I don't mind, I don't mind, I don't mind

4 comments:

Sohil said...

Reminds me of Sweeney Todd... :)
good job...

dive said...

Hey, Utsav!
We miss you. I've not popped over here for a while but it's great to see you still surface from time to time.
What's life throwing at you these days?

Suvinda said...

its awesome!!! i love it.

Suvinda said...

its awesome!!! i love it.